GeoVision GV-LPR 2 Lane
GeoVision GV-LPR 2 Lane license plates detected in the video source, Remotely search detected vehicles, see license plate snapshots
Ensure security of parking lots and isolated corners with the GeoVision GV-LPR 2 Lane. Well-designed this License Plates Detected in the Video Source control up to 255 GV-DVR LPR and / or GV-DSP LPR.
Delivering hi-resolution video monitoring and recording, this great quality GeoVision’s License Plate Recognition is an effective and low-maintenance surveillance solution. Owing to its upon motion or I/O trigger, it easily detects and recognizes vehicle plates. It remotely search detected vehicles, see license plate snapshots, watch recordings from connected GV-DVR LPR or GV-DSP LPR and send LPR results accordingly to the GV-ASManager.
When the detected license plate numbers match the vehicle registered in GV-ASManager’s database, the instant access is granted. The GeoVision GV-LPR 2 Lane can easily function up to 40,000 vehicles. Playing back LPR results and alarm notifications are also supported via this GeoVision’s License Plate Recognition IP Camera Software. It is compatible with six languages.
GV-LPR 2 Lane License Plates Detected in The Video Source Features:
- Control up to 255 GV-DVR LPR and / or GV-DSP LPR
- Up to 40,000 vehicles
- Multiple vehicles per user
- Import / export of vehicle data in Access or Excel file format
- Vehicle hotlist to help locate stolen vehicles or other vehicles of interest
- GV-Access mobile applications to remotely open LPR lanes
- GV-ASWeb: Remotely enroll vehicles and set up GV-DVR LPR or GV-DSP LPR on GV-ASManager
- GV-ASWeb: Remotely search detected vehicles, see license plate snapshots, watch recordings from connected GV-DVR LPR or GV-DSP LPR
- 6 languages supported: English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese