Ethernet Cable Length: Max 100 m / 328 ft, Hub to IP device, Power Input: DC 48 V, 400 mA, Operation Temperature: -10 DegreeC – 50 DegreeC / 14 DegreeF – 122 DegreeF, Dimensions (L x W x H): 43 x 69 x 40 mm / 1.69 x 2.72 x 1.57 in
The GeoVision GV-PA191 is a PoE switch that provides power to Ip cameras over the Ethernet line. Using this device, one can install IP cameras in places where power source is not available.
Just plug the PoE switch to a power source using included adapter, and bridge the Ethernet cable to pass through this switch. The same Ethernet cable that was earlier being used to access the feed will supply power to the camera. This is known as PoE or Power over Ethernet.
It runs on IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet / PSE PoE standards and supplies DC 48 V, 400 mA (19 W Max.) through the PoE 10/100 port. It supports cable length of up to maximum 100 m/328 ft. from hub to IP device over up to CAT5 cable.
This device works on input power of DC 48 V, 400 mA provided through an AC power adapter (included) and has wide operational temperature range of -10 Degree C ~ 50 Degree C/14 Degree F ~ 122 Degree F.
It has an indicative LED and PoE 10/100 out port on the front and a LAN 10/100 and power in port at the back. It is lightweight device and weighs only 130 gms./0.29 lbs.
GV-PA191 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter Features:
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet / PSE
- PoE Output (10 / 100 Out): DC 48 V, 400 mA (19 W Max.)
- Ethernet Cable Length: Max 100 m / 328 ft from Hub to IP device, CAT5
- Power Input: DC 48 V, 400 mA
- Operation Temperature: -10 DegreeC – 50 DegreeC / 14 DegreeF – 122 DegreeF
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43 x 69 x 40 mm / 1.69 x 2.72 x 1.57 in