GeoVision GV-POE1611 is a 16-Port Gigabit 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch – designed for better functioning without needing multiple cables for power and network. This PoE Switch lets you access power and network selection through a single Ethernet cable.
Easy to use due to simple user-interface, GeoVision GV-POE1611 is an advantage when there is no power outlet in proximity of connected devices to the switch. This is one of the major reasons why, GeoVision GV-POE1611 can easily provide power for operating 7 GV-IP Cameras. Reducing the cost, labor and time (needed to install), GeoVision GV-POE1611 eliminates the need of separate power outlets in a large security system.
GeoVision GV-POE0611 ensures proper web management through different features like namely VLAN, QoS, RSTP, IGMP Snooping and LACP. Having a power consumption of 250 W, GeoVision GV-POE0811 can easily support IP cameras providing an apt bandwidth control. Easy to install, GeoVision GV-POE1611 can be fixed underneath your cabinet with 19” rack & pinion set.
GV-POE1611 16-Port Gigabit 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch Features:
- 16-Port 10/100/1000BaseTX, PoE+ with 4 SFP Combo Uplink Ports
- IEEE 802.3at Compliant (16 Ports at Full 15.4 W)
- Up to 9.6 KB Jumbo Frame
- Web-based Configuration and Management
- VLAN, QoS, DSCP, RSTP, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation, LACP, Port Security, Bandwidth Control, Storm Control
- Max. 250 W power consumption
- 19" Rack-mount
- Up to 15 GV-IP Cameras support