GeoVision GV-Redundant Server
Support for 31 Languages, Support for ONVIF, PSIA, RTSP Protocols, Video Playback, Using Remote View Log, Record up to 128 IP channels simultaneously,
Surveillance-focused, the GeoVision GV-Redundant Server is a remarkable video management software. Designed to excel, this video back up sever can record up to 128 IP channels simultaneously of the connected GV-System hosts.
Perfect Video Surveillance Server
Well-developed, the GeoVision GV-Redundant Server is excellent backup server for large-scale video surveillance deployments. This server retains an extra copy of IP channels from GV-System hosts. It aids in managing and retrieving IP videos at large amounts.
GeoVision GV-Redundant Server is highly compatible with ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols, 31 languages, and round-the-clock recording. It supports 6 third-party IP device brands: Arecont Vision, Axis, HikVision, Panasonic, Sony, and VIVOTEK. Using high-end Remote View Log, this server ensures video playback.
GeoVision GV-Redundant Server comes with selections of different casing, from 3U to 4U, and 8/16/20 bays. The Operating system Windows 7 / 8 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012 are extremely compatible with this server. It requires 6 GB Dual Channels memory. Via Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari, it ensures remote configuration and monitoring.
GV-Redundant Server Video Management Software Features:
- Record up to 128 IP channels simultaneously
- Support round-the-clock recording
- Video playback using Remote View Log
- Support for remote configuration and monitoring of GV-Redundant Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Support 6 third-party IP device brands (Arecont Vision, Axis, HikVision, Panasonic, Sony, VIVOTEK)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Support for 31 languages