IP Camera Software
Recording Server 32 Channels, Simultaneous Receiving, Recording Up to 32 IP Channels, Distributing Up to 300 IP Channels of Video to Clients
The GV-RG032 is a 32-channel GV-Recording Server by Geovision. Designed for large-scale video surveillance installations, this video streaming server can receive and record up to 32 channels from multiple IP video devices. Its intuitive Web interface allows each IP camera to be configured for continuously recording video, upon I/O trigger, upon motion detection, or as per the schedule.
In addition, this server can also distribute up to 300 channels to the clients simultaneously, which includes GV-GIS (geographic information system), GV-System (DVR/NVR system), GV-Mobile Server, and Multi View (viewing software). It supports for PSIA, RTSP, and ONVIF protocols.
With this GV-Recording Server, obtaining desired frame rates become easy, while it helps reducing the bandwidth usage of IP video devices and CPU loading.
GV-RG032 Recording Server (GV) – 32 Channels Features:
- Simultaneous receiving and recording up to 32 IP channels
- Distributing up to 300 IP channels of video to clients
- Video gateway between IP devices and receiving clients (GV-System, GV-Control Center, GV-GIS, GV-Mobile Server and Multi View)
- Support for third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Different recording policies to set each channel to record continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or by schedule (recording upon I/O trigger is only for GV-IP devices)
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Passive and active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Remote event monitoring through GV-VSM
- Remote backup through GV-Backup Center
- Support for 31 languages