IP Camera Software
IP Channels of Video to Clients, Recording Server, 36 Channels, Simultaneous Receiving, Recording Up to 36 IP Channels, Distributing Up to 300
The GV-RG036 is a 36-channel GV-Recording video streaming server designed by Geovision for all large-scale video surveillance installations. With this server, one can receive and record up to 36 channels from different IP video devices. One can also configure IP camera to constantly record video, upon I/O trigger, upon motion detection, or as per the schedule, thanks to its intuitive Web interface.
In addition, this server can also distribute up to 300 channels to the clients simultaneously, which includes GV-GIS (geographic information system), GV-System (DVR/NVR system), GV-Mobile Server, and Multi View (viewing software). It supports for PSIA, RTSP, and ONVIF protocols.
With this GV-Recording Server, obtaining desired frame rates become easy, while it helps reducing the bandwidth usage of IP video devices and CPU loading.
GV-RG036 Recording Server (GV) – 36 Channels Features:
- Simultaneous receiving and recording up to 36 IP channels
- Distributing up to 300 IP channels of video to clients
- Video gateway between IP devices and receiving clients (GV-System, GV-Control Center, GV-GIS, GV-Mobile Server and Multi View)
- Support for third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Different recording policies to set each channel to record continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or by schedule (recording upon I/O trigger is only for GV-IP devices)
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Passive and active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Remote event monitoring through GV-VSM
- Remote backup through GV-Backup Center
- Support for 31 languages