IP Camera Software
Distributing Up to 300, Recording Server 64 Channels, Recording Up to 64, IP Channels, Simultaneous Receiving, IP Channels of Video to Clients
The GeoVision GV-RG064 is a powerful NVR Software designed for up to 64 IP Cameras and can distribute up to 300 channels to its clients including a GV System, central monitoring solution (CMS), or remote view clients. This 64-channel GV-Recording video streaming server is great for those large-scale video surveillance installations.
You can configure each IP camera for constant video recording, upon I/O trigger, upon motion detection, or as per the schedule, with the intuitive Web interface. In addition, this server can also distribute up to 300 channels to the clients simultaneously, which includes GV-GIS (geographic information system), GV-System (DVR/NVR system), GV-Mobile Server, and Multi View (viewing software). It supports for PSIA, RTSP, and ONVIF protocols.
Using this GV-Recording Server makes it possible to obtain the desired frame rates while the bandwidth usage of IP video devices and CPU loading are considerably reduced.
GV-RG064 Recording Server (GV) – 64 Channels Features:
- Simultaneous receiving and recording up to 64 IP channels
- Distributing up to 300 IP channels of video to clients
- Video gateway between IP devices and receiving clients (GV-System, GV-Control Center, GV-GIS, GV-Mobile Server and Multi View)
- Support for third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Different recording policies to set each channel to record continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or by schedule (recording upon I/O trigger is only for GV-IP devices)
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Passive and active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Remote event monitoring through GV-VSM
- Remote backup through GV-Backup Center
- Support for 31 languages