Recording Server 80 Channels, Simultaneous Receiving, Recording Up to 80 IP Channels, Distributing Up to 300, IP Channels of Video, to Clients
Intelligent and impressive, the GeoVision GV-RG080 can simultaneously receive and record up to 80 IP channels. It supports up to 31 languages and facilitates two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection).
Deploying information to multiple channels, the GV-Recording Server is a wiser large-scale video surveillance deployment system. Owing to its user-friendly interface, you can share and receive videos from IP network. In addition to this, you can configure each IP camera, video recordings, and clips on motion detection, triggered events.
Extremely Compatible: GeoVision GV-RG080
This smart video surveillance deployment system is highly compatible with ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols and Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision. With IP video devices, it incorporates both Passive and active connection.
This high-end video surveillance deployment system guarantees remote event monitoring through GV-VSM. It ensures Video playback via Remote ViewLog. It has an advanced web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server via Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
GV-RG080 Recording Server (GV) – 80 Channels Features:
- Simultaneous receiving and recording up to 80 IP channels
- Distributing up to 300 IP channels of video to clients
- Video gateway between IP devices and receiving clients (GV-System, GV-Control Center, GV-GIS, GV-Mobile Server and Multi View)
- Support for third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Different recording policies to set each channel to record continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or by schedule (recording upon I/O trigger is only for GV-IP devices)
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Passive and active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Remote event monitoring through GV-VSM
- Remote backup through GV-Backup Center
- Support for 31 languages