Simultaneous Receiving, IP Channels of Video, to Clients, Recording Server 128 Channels, Recording Up to 128 IP Channels, Distributing Up to 300
Regular Price $ 3,528.95 incl.VATOn sale price $ 2,205.59 incl.VAT
The GV-Recording Server is a video streaming server designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments. It can receive and record up to 128 channels from various IP video devices. Through an intuitive Web interface, each IP camera can be configured to record video continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or according to a schedule.
In addition, it can simultaneously distribute up to 300 channels to its clients which include GV-System (DVR/NVR system), GV-GIS (geographic information system), GV-Mobile Server, GV-Control Center (central monitoring system) and Multi View (viewing software). GV-Recording Server can also send text notifications to one GV-VSM (Vital Sign Monitor) when alert conditions occur. Using the GV-Recording Server, the desired frame rates can be reached while the CPU loading and the bandwidth usage of IP video devices are significantly reduced.
The GV-Recording Server provides you with a secure and affordable remote backup solution with the GV-Backup Center. The GV-Backup Center can automatically store a copy of recordings to the offsite location. If a disaster strikes where the GV-Recording Server is located, the recording data remain safe in a different location.
GV-RG128 Recording Server (GV) – 128 Channels Features:
- Simultaneous receiving and recording up to 128 IP channels
- Distributing up to 300 IP channels of video to clients
- Video gateway between IP devices and receiving clients (GV-System, GV-Control Center, GV-GIS, GV-Mobile Server and Multi View)
- Support for third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Different recording policies to set each channel to record continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or by schedule (recording upon I/O trigger is only for GV-IP devices)
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Passive and active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Remote event monitoring through GV-VSM
- Remote backup through GV-Backup Center
- Support for 31 languages