GeoVision GV-Video Gateway
The GV-Video Gateway is a video streaming server designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments, It can receive up to 128 IP, cameras from various IP video devices
The GV-Video Gateway is a video streaming server designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments. It can receive up to 128 IP cameras from various IP video devices. In addition, it can simultaneously distribute up to 300 channels to its clients which include GV-System (DVR/NVR system), GV-GIS (geographic information system), GV-Mobile Server, GV-Control Center (central monitoring system), and Multi View (viewing software). GV-Video Gateway can also send text notifications to one GV-VSM (Vital Sign Monitor) when alert conditions occur. Using the GV-Video Gateway, the desired frame rates can be reached while the CPU loading and the bandwidth usage of IP video devices are significantly reduced.
In some areas or countries, you may like to install 3G wireless Internet module (e.g. GPRS/UMTS) on the GV-Video Server or GV-Compact DVR but have the problem to obtain a public IP address from ISP. The Passive connection method of GV-Video Gateway can solve the public IP issue by accepting the connection request from the GV-Video Server or GV-Compact DVR, and then distribute the video streaming to clients.
It is also possible to view single-channel live images on the GV-Video Gateway server or multiple-channel live images on any PC through the GV-Video Gateway's Web interface.
GV-Video Gateway 128 IP Cameras from Various Video Devices Features:
- Video gateway between IP cameras and receiving clients (GV-System, GV-GIS, GV-Mobile Server, GV-Control Center and Multi View)
- Simultaneously receiving up to 128 IP channels
- Video distribution for clients up to 300 IP channels
- Passive and Active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Compatibility with a variety of third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Single-channel or multi-channel live view through IE browser
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Video Gateway using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Remote event monitoring through GV-VSM
- Support for 31 languages