Geovision GV-VMS002 3rd Party VMS Software License for 32 Channels – 2 CH
– Support for Microsoft SQL and Access database type
– Support for Service Mode
– Support for up to 32 channels
– Support for over 1,000 IP camera models
– Auto search for IP cameras
GV-VMS features many of intelligent video analytics to offer flawless monitoring and to reduce the requirement for manual supervision. The Geovision GV-VMS002 is a 2 channel 3rd party license for the VMS software. The 32 channel version of VMS is available for free to be used with GV-IP cameras, but if anyone using 3rd party IP cameras, then a 3rd party license is required for every 3rd party IP camera. If anyone using more than 32 cameras and have 3rd party IP cameras, then the one should have the GV-VMS Pro license and a 3rd party license for every 3rd party IP camera.
- Customizable layout for live view and playback with drag-and-drop support
- Support for multi-monitor display
- Support for Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Support for Service Mode
- Support for up to 32 channels
- Support for over 1,000 IP camera models
- Auto search for IP cameras
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 1 in|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Be the first to review “Geovision GV-VMS002 3rd Party VMS Software License for 32 Channels – 2 CH”
You must be logged in to post a review.