Geovision GV-VMS006 3rd Party VMS Software License for 32 Channels – 6 CH
– Support for Service Mode
– Support for up to 32 channels
– Support for over 1,000 IP camera models
– Auto search for IP cameras
– Support for H.264 and MJPEG codec
Geovision GV-VMS Pro is a popular video management system that is enough to record up to 64 channels of GeoVision third-party IP devices. The Geovision GV-VMS006 is a 6 channel 3rd party license for the VMS software. The 32 channel version of VMS is free to be used with GV-IP cameras, but if you are using 3rd party IP cameras, then a 3rd party license is needed for each 3rd party IP camera. If you are using more than 32 cameras and have 3rd party IP cameras, then you should have the GV-VMS Pro license and a 3rd party license for each 3rd party IP camera.
- Customizable layout for live view and playback with drag-and-drop support
- Support for multi-monitor display
- Support for Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Support for Service Mode
- Support for up to 32 channels
- Support for over 1,000 IP camera models
- Auto search for IP cameras
- Support for H.264 and MJPEG codec
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 1 in|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Be the first to review “Geovision GV-VMS006 3rd Party VMS Software License for 32 Channels – 6 CH”
You must be logged in to post a review.