In Honeywell’s equIP Series of IP-based products, the H3S1P1 is a 720p resolution, day/ night indoor fixed minidome network camera engineered to provide extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The H3S1P1 provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The 1/4" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The H3S1P1 also supports the ONVIF Profile S specification for interoperability between network video products.
The compact, one piece design provides fast and easy installation in any application. The camera comes complete for surface mounting and an optional wall/pendant mount kit is available.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360º of pan, 180º of tilt and 360º of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The varifocal auto iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most NVR setup utilities.
The H3S1P1 supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The H3S1P1 features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support does not exist, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280×720) resolution
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- Day/Night, 3.3-12 mm VFAI lens
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- ONVIF Profile S support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware updates
- Supports both dynamic and static IP address assignment
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Embedded web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Wall/pendant mount kit available