Honeywell’s latest addition to the equIP® Series of IP-based products, the H4D2F is a high definition, True Day/Night rugged indoor/outdoor fixed minidome network camera. This ultra compact and vandal-resistant camera provides extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The H4D2F provides 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The 1/2.7" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The H4D2F also supports the ONVIF Profile S specification for interoperability between network VIDEO PRODUCTS.
The H4D2F integrates a camera and lens in an ultra compact, single piece, tamper-proof unit for fast and easy installation in any application. The camera is designed to be surface mounted. Wall and pendant mount kits are also available.
In addition to the low-light color performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert lowlight surveillance with exceptional monochrome images.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360º of pan, 180º of tilt and 360º of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The Motorized Focus and Zoom (MFZ) lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most NVR setup utilities.
The H4D2F supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The H4D2F features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
- Outstanding image quality, 1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- True Day/Night, 3-9 mm MFZ lens with removable IR cut filter
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- Wall and pendant mount kit available
- ONVIF Profile S support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Embedded web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Supports input and output alarm contacts
- Supports bidirectional audio
- Rugged polycarbonate dome
- IP66, IK10