Security Cameras, IP Cameras, IP Dome Cameras
Honeywell H4SVP1, VGA VFAI Lens Day/Night H.264 Rugged Indoor/Outdoor Minidome IP Camera, Camera tamper detection
Honeywell’s equIP Series of IP-based products, the H4SVP1 is a VGA resolution, day/night rugged indoor/outdoor fixed minidome network camera engineered to provide extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The H4SVP1 provides VGA (640×480) resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The ¼" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The H4SVP1 also supports the ONVIF Profile S specification for interoperability between network video products.
The H4SVP1 integrates a camera and lens in an ultra compact, single piece, vandal-resistant unit for fast and easy installation in any application. The camera is designed to be surface mounted. Wall and pendant mount kits are also available.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360° of pan, 180º of tilt and 360º of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The varifocal auto iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels.
The H4SVP1 supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The H4SVP1 features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support does not exist, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
- Outstanding image quality, VGA (640×480) resolution
- Selectable aspect ratios (4:3 or 16:9)
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- Day/Night, 3.3 –12 mm VFAI lens
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- ONVIF Profile S support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/ or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware updates
- Supports both dynamic and static IP address assignment
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Embedded web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Rugged polycarbonate dome
- Wall and pendant mount kits available