IP Dome Cameras, IP Box Camera
Honeywell HCD5MIH, 720P True Day/Night Wide Dynamic H.264 Indoor Box IP Camera, Camera tamper detection
Honeywell's equIP® Series of IP-based products, the HCD5WIH is a high definition Wide Dynamic, True Day/Night network camera that offers the latest in digital video surveillance. The HCD5WIH provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The HCD5WIH supports the PSIA specification for interoperability between network video products.
The HCD5WIH true day/night camera adapts to varying lighting conditions to ensure the highest picture quality even in extreme low-light conditions. When the light level drops too low for accurate video identification in color, the camera moves the IR cut filter out of the optical path and then switches to black and white mode to capture more detail using the CMOS sensor's increased sensitivity to IR light. In high contrast lighting conditions, the HCD5WIH delivers higher quality images and significantly better dynamic range (>100 dB) than conventional IP cameras. Designed for environments with difficult lighting, the HCD5WIH camera offers a unique solution to capture the whole picture regardless of lighting condition or application.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera. This can also be performed from most NVR setup utilities.
The HCD5WIH supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The HCD5WIH features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
The HCD5WIH has built-in Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which allows power to be supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 × 720) resolution
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- PSIA support
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB
- Supports both dynamic and static IP address assignment
- Variable day/night threshold setting to accommodate switching to black and white images in low light
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Multiple levels of password protected remote access prevents unauthorized users from altering system settings
- Supports bidirectional audio