Honeywell’s latest addition to the equIP® Series of IP-based products, the HCW1F is a high definition Wide Dynamic, True Day/Night network camera that offers the latest in digital video surveillance. The HCW1F provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The HCW1F supports the ONVIF Profile S specification for interoperability between network video products.
The HCW1F true day/night camera adapts to varying lighting conditions to ensure the highest picture quality even in extreme low-light conditions. When the light level drops too low for accurate video identification in color, the camera moves the IR cut filter out of the optical path and then switches to black and white video to capture more detail using the CMOS sensor’s increased sensitivity to IR light. In high contrast lighting conditions, the HCW1F delivers higher quality images and significantly better dynamic range (>100 dB) than conventional IP cameras. Designed for environments with difficult lighting, the HCW1F camera offers a unique solution to capture the whole picture regardless of lighting condition or application.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera settings. This can also be performed from most NVR setup utilities.
The HCW1F supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The HCW1F features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
The HCW1F has built-in Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which allows power to be supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 × 720) resolution
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- ONVIF Profile S support
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Variable day/night threshold setting to accommodate switching to black and white images in low light
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Embedded web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Multiple levels of password protected remote access prevents unauthorized users from altering system settings
- Supports bidirectional audio