Security Cameras, IP Dome Cameras
Honeywell HD44IP, VGA VFAI Lens Day/Night H.264 Fixed Indoor Minidome IP Camera, Video motion detection
In Honeywell's equIP Series of IP-based products, the HD44IP is a VGA resolution, Day/Night fixed indoor minidome network camera engineered to provide extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The HD44IP provides VGA (640×480) resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The 1/4" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition under a wide variety of lighting conditions. The HD44IP also supports the PSIA specification for interoperability between network video products.
The compact, one piece design provides fast and easy installation in any indoor application. An optional wall/pendant mount kit is also available.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360° of pan, 180º of tilt and 360º of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The Varifocal Auto Iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements, and an onboard analog output allows the installer to connect to a local test monitor while adjusting the scene.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels.
The HD44IP supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. A third analog stream can be utilized as backup or for local viewing. It is also valuable when retrofitting onto an existing analog input DVR or encoder (full resolution not available).
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
- Outstanding image quality, VGA (640×480) resolution
- Selectable aspect ratios (4:3 or 16:9) • 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- Day/Night, 3.3-12 mm VFAI lens • Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- Selectable compression formats: H.264 or MJPEG
- PSIA support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware updates
- Supports both dynamic and static IP address assignment
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Wall/pendant mount kit available