Honeywell’s latest addition to the equIP® Series of IP-based products, the HD4MDIP is a high definition, True Day/Night rugged indoor/outdoor fixed minidome camera. This ultra compact and vandal-resistant camera provides extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The HD4MDIP provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The ¼" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions.
The HD4MDIP integrates a camera and lens in an ultra compact, single piece, tamper-proof unit for fast and easy installation in any application. The camera comes complete with surface and flush mounting options (compatible with a 4S electrical box), and optional wall and pendant mount kits are available.
In addition to the low-light color performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert low-light surveillance with exceptional monochrome images.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360° of pan, 180° of tilt and 360° of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The Varifocal Auto Iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements, and an on-board analog output allows the installer to connect a local test monitor while adjusting the camera field of view.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera. This can also be performed from most DVR/NVR setup utilities.
The HD4MDIP supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The digital compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. A third analog stream can be utilized for failover and local viewing (for aiming and focusing), and is also valuable when retrofitting onto an existing analog input DVR or encoder (full resolution not available).
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 1, power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In retrofit situations where PoE switching is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 X 720) resolution
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- True Day/Night, 3.3-12 mm VFAI lens with removable IR cut filter
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- Wall and pendant mount kits available
- Selectable compression formats
- Dual digital video streams simultaneously, independently configurable
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP address assignment
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af class 1 power inputs
- Supports input and output alarm contacts
- Supports bidirectional audio
- Rugged polycarbonate dome