Honeywell HHPE32C16324, 32 ch (Analog + IP),16 Analog @ 480CIF 8 x 4T SAS 8D, Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR
The Honeywell HHPE32C16324 MAXPRO PE enterprise Network Video Recorder (NVR) can analyze events and alarms by monitoring the alarm events in multiple stages at once. Every detail can be monitored without any disturbances in quality, thanks to the multi-zoom views on HD videos. Subject tracking is made easy with the Video Surround feature that uses the surrounding cameras. The user can carefully examine the alarm event by viewing the pre, post and on-alarm events. False alarms are reduced to a maximum extend through object based motion detection with Smart VMD feature.
The Honeywell HHPE32C16324 MAXPRO can record, view, search and manage up to 32 channels with any combination of IP and analog cameras (up to 16 analog). From analog cameras, CIF NTSC videos are recorded at 480 frames per second or 4CIF NTSC videos at 120 frames per second and 1080p HD videos in 320 frames per second from IP cameras. Videos that are recorded gets stored in the eight 4TB SAS hard drive storage devices.
Multiple NVRs can be arranged together for expanding recording and managing cameras. Wide range of third party devices with PSIA and ONVIF standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and 360° camera support can be attached. iOS and Android apps are available for mobile operation and any MAC or PC web browsers can be used to access web client. Both local as well as remote operations can be carried out through a single desktop interface.
- MAXPRO NVR Hybrid PE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). Supports live, playback/search of recorded video for up to 1080p resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras
- Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android with MAXPRO Mobile apps
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standard and native device integration including 360° camera support
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD and analog video and configure system settings
- Easy 3-click* wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos
- IP and analog PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/investigation: Get to the relevant video in a few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats. Clips signed with digital signature for authentication
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Hybrid ServervSeparate event video and general recorded video retention times
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD.
- Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
- Local and multi-language support
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems
- Record and remotely monitor up to 32 channels with combination of 16 analog with 480 fps @ CIF NTSC (400 fps @ CIF PAL) or 120 fps @ 4CIF NTSC (100 fps @ CIF PAL) and 16 IP with 320 fps @ 1080p HD OR all 32 IP with 960 fps @ 720p HD or 640 fps @ 1080p HD per MAXPRO NVR Hybrid PE. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR Hybrid with Incoming: 120 Mbps, Outgoing: 120 Mbps providing a Total: 240 Mbps.
- Supports One-Way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients for up to 32 IP channels
- Analog cameras support with 16 video inputs, 16 inputs, 4 outputs and 1 analog PTZ control port on the unit. Video BNC inputs, IOs support with accessory cables.
- Includes HDMI cw DVI-D to HDMI adapter or VGA or DVI-D or Display port for single monitor support for local configuration client and spot monitor support for analog cameras
- Redundant power supplies and separate RAID 1 Operating System 2.5" drives from storage drives
- 8 x RAID 5/6 removable storage drives. Reliable and robust SAS hard drive options (1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB hard drives) providing raw storage capacities up to 32 TB.
- Includes dual 1 GB Network ports optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- 2U rack mount form factor with optional locking front bezel. Rack rails included for use with four post racking systems.