Honeywell HHSE32C1606T, 32 channel (Analog + IP) with 16 Analog @ 480CIF, 2×3 TB HD, 2x spare HD slots, 6 TB, Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
Regular Price $ 12,279.99 incl.VATOn sale price $ 10,438.00 incl.VAT
The Honeywell HHSE32C1606T MAXPRO 32-channel hybrid SE (Standard Edition) Network Video Recorder (NVR) records 720p / 1080p HD videos at a frame rate up to 480 frames per second (fps) from multiple cameras. With 6TB internal memory storage, the recorded videos are stored in locally. Network communication and data transfers are carried out at a total speed of 130 Mbps – 65 Mbps (incoming) and 60 Mbps (outgoing). Web clients can access the recorder through browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in Windows OS and Safari in Mac OS. It can control functions such as playback/search function of live or recorded videos, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras.
Through a single desktop client interface, the Honeywell HHSE32C1606T MAXPRO allows local and remote operations such as live / recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management. Using MAXPRO apps, iOS and Android devices can be used for mobile monitoring. It has advanced security features with encryption support for desktop client to NVR communication and secure https login for Web Client. The Honeywell HHSE32C1606T MAXPRO NVR offers pre-alarm, on-alarm and post-alarm videos for the user to analyze the cause and effects of the alarm incident. Multiple zooming views give more accurate details in the footage.
Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature makes the subject tracking easier with a set of surrounding cameras. False alarms can be reduced to the maximum through the flexible motion detection (VMD) along with Smart VMD. The Honeywell HHSE32C1606T has user-friendly and feature-rich Windows based interface for viewing HD / analog videos and adjusting system settings with ease. It can be setup with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recoding and monitoring without the need for IP video experts with the easy 3-click wizard.
- MAXPRO NVR Hybrid SE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). Supports live, playback/search of recorded video for up to 1080p resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras
- Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android with MAXPRO Mobile apps
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standard and native device integration including 360° camera support
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD and analog video and configure system settings
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos
- IP and analog PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/investigation: Get to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats. Clips signed with digital signature for authentication
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Hybrid Server
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD.
- Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
- Local and multi-language support
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems
- Record and monitor up to 32 channels with combination of 16 analog with 480 fps @ CIF NTSC (400 fps @ CIF PAL) or 120 fps @ 4CIF NTSC (100 fps @ CIF PAL) and 16 IP with 320 fps @ 1080p HD OR all 32 IP with 960 fps @ 720p HD or 640 fps @ 1080p HD per MAXPRO NVR Hybrid SE. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR Hybrid with Incoming: 120 Mbps, Outgoing: 120 Mbps providing a Total: 240 Mbps.
- Supports One-Way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients for up to 32 IP channels
- Analog cameras support with 16 looping inputs, 16 IOs and 1 analog PTZ control port on the unit
- Includes HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and Display ports for single monitor support for local client and spot monitor support for analog cameras
- MAXPRO NVR Hybrid SE supports displaying 16 cameras at one time, greater numbers of cameras can be displayed by adding additional client workstations
- 4 removable bays with 1 operating system & storage hard drive and 3 storage only hard drives (optional 1 TB, 2 TB , 3 TB or 4 TB drives). Internal storage capacity from 1 TB to 16 TB.
- Includes dual 1 GB Network ports optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- 4U rack mount form factor with locking front bezel. Rack ears included for use with four post racking systems.