Honeywell HHXE16C1604T, 16 channel (Analog/IP) with 16 Analog @ 480CIF, 4 TB, Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
The Honeywell HHXE16C1604T MAXPRO 16-channel hybrid XE (Xpress Edition) Network Video Recorder (NVR) records or monitors up to 16 IP and analog cameras. It records 720p / 1080p HD videos at 480 frames per second (fps) in different video formats. The NVR clocks a network speed of 65 Mbps (incoming) and 60 Mbps (outgoing), which is 130 Mbps in total. With 4TB internal memory storage device, recorded videos are stored locally.
Local as well as remote operations such as live / recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management are carried out through a single desktop client interface. The Honeywell HHXE16C1604T supports web client through Safari browser in Mac OS and web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in Windows OS. Web clients has access to controls like playback/search function of live or recorded videos, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras. Mobile monitoring via iOS and Android devices is possible by using the MAXPRO apps. Keyboard controls with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite allows control over Ethernet.
The Honeywell HHXE16C1604T MAXPRO NVR analyzes alarm videos in various stages. It delivers pre-alarm, on-alarm and post-alarm videos for the user to examine the cause and effect of the event. A particular area can be enlarged and examined closely with multiple zooming views. Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature makes the subject tracking easier with a set of surrounding cameras. False alarms are reduced to the core, thanks to the flexible motion detection (VMD) along with Smart VMD.
Easy 3-click wizard helps the user to setup the NVR with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recoding and monitoring without the need for IP video experts. It is easy to view HD / analog videos and adjust system settings with the user-friendly and feature-rich Windows based interface. The Honeywell HHXE16C1604T MAXPRO NVR has advanced security features with encryption support for desktop client to NVR communication and secure https login for Web Client.
- As easy to install and operate as a DVR – no IT expertise required
- Reduced security threats with HD quality video
- Quick to install – 3-Clicks* to Live Video
- Local display – no PC needed
- Open – support for PSIA, ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standards and native device integrations
- Cost effective turnkey solution – keep existing analog investment while transitioning to IP
- MAXPRO NVR Hybrid XE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). SUPPORTS LIVE, playback/search of recorded video for up to 1080p resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android with MAXPRO Mobile APPS
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile-S devices), RTSP standard and native device integration including 360° camera support.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD and analog video and configure system settings
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to INVESTIGATE events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos
- IP and analog PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased VIDEO SURVEILLANCE coverage
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/inve stigation: Get to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats. Clips signed with digital signature for authentication.
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Hybrid Server
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users
- Flexible MOTION DETECTION (VMD) options with server (Smart VMD) or camera-based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD.
- Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
- Local and multi-language support
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® ACCESS CONTROL Systems
- Record and monitor up to 16 cameras with all 16 analog at 480 fps @ CIF NTSC (400 fps PAL) or 120 fps @ 4CIF NTSC (100 fps @ 4CIF PAL), combination of 8 analog with 100 fps @ 4CIF NTSC (80 fps @ 4CIF PAL) and 8 IP with 240 fps @ 720p HD or 200 fps @ 1080p HD, and all 16 IP with 480 fps @ 4CIF/VGA or 480 fps @ 720p HD or 400 fps @ 1080p HD per MAXPRO NVR Hybrid XE. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with Incoming: 65 Mbps, Outgoing: 65 Mbps providing a Total: 130 Mbps.
- Supports One-Way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients for up to 16 IP channels
- Analog cameras support with 16 looping inputs, 16 IOs and 1 analog PTZ control port on the unit. Looping outputs support with accessory cables
- Includes HDMI, DVI-I/VGA ports for single monitor support for local client and spot monitor support for analog cameras
- Supports displaying 16 cameras at one time on the NVR Hybrid local monitor
- Internal storage capacity of 1 TB/ 2 TB/ 3 TB/ 4 TB/ 6 TB/ 8 TB
- Includes dual 1 GB Network ports (2nd network port through USB NIC adapter) optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- Small desktop type footprint suitable for small spaces. 3U rack mount form factor (rack ears included)