HID 202X iClass Prox Card
Combination Contactless Smart Card and Proximity Card, iCLASS Contactless Tech, 125 kHz Proximity Tech, HID Format Programmable, User Customizable
HID's iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS Prox Card combines iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card and Prox 125 kHz proximity technology on a single card with the ability to add magnetic stripe, barcode, and anticounterfeiting features including custom artwork or a photo identification directly on the credential. Your iCLASS Prox Card can now be utilized for such diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and biometric verification. As you integrate and/or migrate to an iCLASS platform from proximity technology readers. And, you have the option of assigning various security levels to the cards depending on the credential holder. The iCLASS Prox Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card and 125 kHz technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) configurations
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with all direct image and thermal transfer printer
- Add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting, or photo ID
- Available in two application area configuration only
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation