HID iClass Tag
HID iClass Tag: Contactless Smart Adhesive Tag,13.56MHz Read/Write Technology,iCLASS Security Technology, HID Format Programmable, Coin-Sized Attachable, HID Standard Application Area
**Minimum Qty. 100 Pcs
HID's iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
The HID iCLASS Tag provides the convenience of iCLASS technology in a coin-sized, disk-shaped transponder that can be simply attached to any nonmetallic card or device to instantly have 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology to utilize as a transition device during the rebadging process. You can seamlessly upgrade from Wiegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies and can easily and cost-effectively turn an existing plastic ID badge or contact smart card into a contactless proximity credential.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) configurations
- Available in two application area configuration only
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation