Honeywell HNMPE32B082S, 32CH, 4X2 TB SAS HARD DRIVE, 8D MAXPRO NVR PE, Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
Regular Price $ 15,537.05 incl.VATOn sale price $ 13,206.49 incl.VAT
The Honeywell HNMPE32B082S MAXPRO is 32-channel network video recorder (NVR) PE (Professional Edition) made to record and remotely monitor multiple cameras (up to 32) at once. It records HD videos in 1080p resolution at 640 frames per second and 720p resolution at 960 frames per second. Four 2TB internal Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) hard drives are available for storing recorded videos. Dual 1 GB NICs is configured to separate record and viewing data to deliver full recording and smooth playback no matter how many clients are involved. Network connection clocks an incoming speed of 120 Mbps and outgoing speed of 120 Mbps – total speed of 240 Mbps.
With a single desktop client interface, both local and remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system organization can be managed. Web clients are supported via Safari browser in Mac OS and Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers on Windows OS. Even Android and iOS devices can be used for remote monitoring using the MAXPRO mobile apps. Third party devices with PSIA, ONVIF and RTSP standards are supported with broad device integration.
The Honeywell HNMPE32B082S MAXPRO has feature-rich and easy-to-use Windows based interface to easily configure the system settings. The system can be installed with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras by using the easy 3-click wizard. By delivering pre-alarm, on-alarm and post-alarm videos, user can examine the alarm triggered scene deeply and closely. Video experience is enhanced by the intuitive video rendering engine that alters video frame rates.
Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature makes subject tracking easier by using a set of surrounding cameras. Video surveillance coverage is increased to a large extend with 360 degree viewing angle and multi zooming capacity combined with Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) controls. Thanks to the flexible motion detection (VMD) with server (Smart VMD), false alarm is reduced to maximum. The advanced security feature has encryption support for desktop client to NVR communication and secure https login for Web Client.
- MAXPRO NVR PE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface.
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). SUPPORTS LIVE, playback/search of recorded video for up to 1080p resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android with MAXPRO Mobile APPS
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standard and native device integration including 360° camera support.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure system settings.
- Easy 3-click* wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise.
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to INVESTIGATE events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate.
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased VIDEO SURVEILLANCE coverage.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks,calendar preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/INVESTIGATION: Get to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word.
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats. Clips signed with digital signature for authentication.
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server.
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Flexible MOTION DETECTION (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD.
- Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
- Local and multi-language support
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® ACCESS CONTROL Systems
- Record and REMOTELY MONITOR up to 32 channels at 960 fps @ 4CIF/VGA or 960 fps @ 720p HD or 640 fps @ 1080p HD per MAXPRO NVR PE. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with Incoming: 120 Mbps, Outgoing: 120 Mbps providing a Total: 240 Mbps.
- Supports One-Way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients for up to 32 IP channels.
- Includes dual 1 GB NICs optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections.
- Redundant power supplies and separate RAID 1 Operating System 2.5" drives from storage drives.
- 8 x RAID 5/6 removable storage drives
- Reliable and robust SAS hard drive options (1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB hard drives) providing raw storage capacities of 32 TB.
- Includes HDMI cw DVI-D to HDMI adapter or VGA or DVI-D or Display port for single monitor support for local configuration client
- 2U rack mount form factor with optional locking front bezel. Rack rails included for use with four post RACKING SYSTEMS.