Honeywell HNMSE32BP12T, 32 Channel, 12 TB, Performance Package, 4 x 3 TB HD, 2x spare HD slots, Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
The Honeywell HNMSE32BP12T is a SE (standard edition) network video recorder that has 32 channels for connecting with multiple cameras in order to record HD videos of resolution 720p / 1080p up to 960 frames per second. With 12TB internal memory, the recorded videos are stored while the 1 GB network port for separate recording and viewing data ensures smooth functioning. Network connection reaches a total speed of 240 Mbps – 120 Mbps (incoming) and 120 Mbps (outgoing). The Honeywell HNMSE32BP12T features one-way audio with live and playback options along with HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and display ports for dual monitor support.
Viewing HD videos and changing system settings are made easy through the feature-rich and user-friendly Windows based interface. The user can get to a desired file within seconds through the fast search by categories such as date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. The system can be installed easily with the 3-click wizard installation without the help of any experts. It allows both local and remote client to access the controls such as live / recorded video monitoring, system settings and others. Android and iOS devices can be used for remote monitoring via MAXPRO mobile application. Web clients can access from anywhere through web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in Windows along with Safari browser in Mac. For controlling the network video recorder, keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet connection can be used.
The Honeywell HNMSE32BP12T delivers pre-alarm, on-alarm and post-alarm videos for the user to carefully analyze the alarm triggered videos. False alarms are reduced to the maximum limit through the Flexible Motion detection (VMD) function with server (Smart VMD). Thanks to the IP PTZ control and digital zoom with 360 degree wide view, the video coverage area is further widened. Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature makes subject tracking easy by using the surrounding cameras. Communication between desktop client and Network Video Recorder as well as secure https login for web client is achievable through the advanced security features that have encryption support. The picture remains clear with all details displaying clearly even in zoomed conditions. The intuitive video rendering engine enhances the video viewing experience by altering the video frame rate.
- MAXPRO NVR SE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface.
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). Supports live, playback/search of recorded video for up to 1080p resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras
- Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android with MAXPRO Mobile apps
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standard and native device integration including 360° camera support.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure system settings.
- Easy 3-click* wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise.
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate.
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/investigation: Get to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word.
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats. Clips signed with digital signature for authentication
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server.
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD.
- Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet.
- Local and multi-language support.
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer.
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS.
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems.
- Record and monitor up to 32 channels at 960 fps @ 4CIF/VGA or 960 fps @ 720p HD or 640 fps @ 1080p HD per MAXPRO NVR SE. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with Incoming: 120 Mbps, Outgoing: 120 Mbps providing a Total: 240 Mbps.
- Supports One-Way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients for up to 32 IP channels
- Includes HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and Display ports for dual monitor support
- MAXPRO NVR SE supports displaying 16 cameras at one time, greater numbers of cameras can be displayed by adding additional client workstations
- 6 removable bays with 1 operating system & storage hard drive and 5 storage only hard drives (optional 1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB or 4 TB drives)
- Internal storage capacity from 1 TB to 24 TB
- Includes dual 1 GB Network ports optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- 2U rack mount form factor with locking front bezel. Rack rails included for use with four post racking systems