Honeywell HNMXE08B06T, MAXPRO NVR XE, Rev B, 8 Channel, 6 TB, Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
The Honeywell HNMXE08B06T MAXPRO 8 channels NVR XE (Xpress Edition) connects with Honeywell HD cameras to offer high-quality IP recording. Multiple clients can be connected to the NVR server. Web clients can be accessed through browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in Windows OS and Safari browser in Mac OS. Remote monitoring via mobile is possible by using Android and iOS mobile apps. Through a single desktop interface, it allows both local and remote operations such as monitoring, configuration and system management.
The NVR includes Honeywell cameras, encoders and third party devices with support for PSIA and ONVIF standards. It allows easy and quick search for videos, time line, time jump, calendar, preview, date / time settings, film strip view, bookmarks and events. Feature-rich and user-friendly Windows based interface makes it easy for the user to configure system settings. Easy 3-click wizard allows system setup with auto-discovery and auto-configuration of IP cameras, recording and monitoring.
The Honeywell HNMXE08B06T MAXPRO NVR can alarm triggered scenarios in different stages. The user can carefully view the pre-alarm, on-alarm and post-alarm videos. Through the Honeywell patented Video Surround feature, set of surrounded cameras helps in effective subject tracking. IP PTZ control, digital zoom and 360 degree camera view makes room for extended coverage. Every single detail in the frame can be examined closely with the multiple zooming views.
The Honeywell HNMXE08B06T MAXPRO NVR supports one-way audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients. It is equipped with DVD R/W drive to burn video clips and 6 TB internal storage capacity. Each channel can be connected with high-quality camera to record 1080p / 720p resolution videos at 400 to 480 frames per second (fps). For a single local monitor, display ports such as HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and other ports are available.
- MAXPRO NVR XE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). Supports live, playback/search of recorded video for up to 1080p resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras
- Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android with MAXPRO Mobile apps
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standard and native device integration including 360° camera support.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure system settings
- Easy 3-click* wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/investigation: Get to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats Clips signed with digital signature for authentication
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD.
- Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
- Local and multi-language support
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems
- Each unit records and monitors up to 8 or 16 cameras at 480 fps @ 4CIF/VGA or 480 fps @ 720p HD or 400 fps @ 1080p HD. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with Incoming: 65 Mbps, Outgoing: 65 Mbps providing a Total: 130 Mbps.
- Supports One-Way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients for up to 8 or 16 IP channels
- Includes HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and Display ports for single local monitor support providing access to monitoring and configuration interface
- Supports displaying 16 cameras at one time on the NVR local monitor
- Internal storage capacity of 1 TB/2 TB/3 TB/4 TB/6 TB/8 TB
- DVD R/W drive for burning evidence clips. Includes dual 1 GB Network ports optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections.
- Small desktop type footprint suitable for small spaces