SureVision 2.0 Technology, True Wide, Dynamic Range (WDR), Advanced Low-Light Performance, Anti-Bloom Technology
Regular Price $ 1,189.67 incl.VAT
The Pelco IME3122-1EP is a 3Mp outdoor D/N network mini dome camera by Sarix that has been designed for performance, premium experience, and mission-critical applications. Its enhanced range with SureVision 2.0 delivers best image quality even in the most difficult lighting conditions.
Reliable Surveillance by This Dome Camera
SureVision 2.0 of this camera provides advanced low-light capability, true wide dynamic range (WDR), and anti-bloom technology for industry-leading image quality. The 9-22mm autofocus varifocal lens lets this camera capture up to 30 Images per second (IPS) at 3MPx. Adaptive motion detection and camera sabotage analytics of this dome camera gives it the power to deliver efficient surveillance.
Innovative and Efficient Features
The advanced features of this camera include 3D noise filtering, smooth response to illumination changes, and improved tone mapping to retain color accuracy and overall image contrast, ensuring the best possible image when a single scene contains bright areas, shaded areas and intense light. This camera is also compatible with Pelco and Third-Party Video Systems.
IME3122-1EP Sarix 3Mp Outdoor D/N Network Mini Dome Camera Features:
- SureVision 2.0 Technology
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Advanced Low-Light Performance
- Anti-Bloom Technology
- 3D Noise Filtering
- Enhanced Tone Mapping Retains Color Accuracy and Image Contrast
- 3 Megapixel (MPx) Resolution (1080p)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (IPS) at 3MPx
- 9-22mm Autofocus Varifocal Lens
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE 802.3af
- Adaptive Motion Detection and Camera Sabotage Analytics
- Local Storage (Micro SD)
- Compatible with Pelco and Third-Party Video Systems
- ONVIF Profile S Conformant