Image Sensor, CMOS 1/4″ VGA Resolution, LENS F2.0 Fixed Focus, Effective Range: 50cm to Infinity, Compression MPEG-4/M-JPEG, Dual Stream, Resolution Support 640 x 480
Regular Price $ 316.79 incl.VATOn sale price $ 269.27 incl.VAT
Honeywell’s Total Connect Video Services combine cost-effective, easy-to-install cameras with a comprehensive, customer-focused communications service. Wired/Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design-allowing consumers to move them whenever they choose. A pan/tilt version is also available. Honeywell’s WAP-PLUS (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Total Connect Remote Video Services, part of Honeywell’s suite of Total Connect digital communications services, lets end-users view activity around the interior or exterior of their homes or businesses on PCs or mobile devices over a highly secure Internet connection.
iPCAM-PT Pan/Tilt CameraFeatures:
- Image Sensor – CMOS 1/4" VGA resolution
- LENS – F2.0 Fixed Focus, Effective range: 50cm to infinity
- Compression – MPEG-4/M-JPEG Dual Stream
- Resolution – Support 640 x 480
- Frame Rate – Up to 30 frames per second in VGA (640 x 480)
- Image Control – AWB, AGC, Sharpness, Brightness
- Pan Range – 300° (Left 150° ~ Right 150°) + 53° View Angle
- Tilt Range – 120° (Up 90° ~ Down 30°) + 53° View Angle
- Standard – IEEE 802.11g
- Encryptions – WEP 64 Bits/128 Bits, WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPS
- LED Indicators – Power, Active, Network
- Connector Ethernet – RJ-45, DC Power, Reset, External Microphone
- Motion Sensor – 15 ft., 100° area coverage
- Bright Light LED – Four white light LEDs light up to 15 ft.
- Privacy Button – Privacy button for video enable/disable
- Power Adapter – 5V/2A, 100 VAC
- Certification – CE/FCC Listed
- Dimensions – 5.7" H x 3.8" W x 3.1" D
- Weight – 1.5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature – 23° F – 122° F (-5° C – 50° C)