Open IP Standards, Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536), Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720, Auto Back Focus, H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability, Day/Night, Video Setup Jack
Technologically advanced, the Pelco IX30DN8-EA is a 3.1 MP Network Day/Night Camera! It is prudent pick for most demanding surveillance monitoring applications.
High Performing Pelco IX30DN8-EA
The Pelco IX30DN8-EA has 0.03 lux Sensitivity Down. for optimal functionality it requires Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC. It offers up to 2 simultaneous video streams, up to 16 cameras simultaneously web viewing, up to 3.1 megapixel resolution (2048 x 1536) and up to 30 images per second (IPS) at 1280 x 720. This camera is compatible with H.264 and MJPEG Compression standards.
Technologically Advanced Surveillance System
The IX30 Series Pelco camera comes fitted with Sarix(tm) technology. This 3.1 megapixel (MPx) network camera boasts of industry-leading image quality and high performance processing power. Engineered to perfection with precision, this surveillance camera is great for space demanding security applications. It incorporates Video Setup Jack, Auto Back Focus, Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture, Motion Detection and DF8 Series, in-ceiling dome with smoked bubble and 2.8-8mm Varifocal Lens.
IX30DN8-EA Day/Night Camera with 3.1 Megapixel 2.8-8mm Varifocal Lens Features:
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- Megapixel lens, varifocal, 2.8 ~ 8.0 mm, f/1.2 ~ 1.9
- EH1512-2 small indoor/outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC