Sensitivity Down, to 0.03 lux, Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC, H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability, Day/Night, Video Setup Jack
Regular Price $ 1,452.28 incl.VATOn sale price $ 1,234.44 incl.VAT
Looking for high resolution surveillance equipment? Don’t miss out Pelco IX30DN8-3.1 MP Day/Night Camera.
Optimal Performing Surveillance Equipment
The IX30 Series camera comes with Sarix(tm) technology. It is a 3.1 megapixel (MPx) network camera designed with industry-leading image quality and high performance processing power. Designed to install quickly, the camera comes equipped with the advanced features needed for demanding security applications.
Quality-Assured Pelco IX30DN8
The Pelco IX30DN8 is well-equipped with 2.8-8mm Varifocal Lens, Day/Night, Video Setup Jack, Motion Detection, Auto Back Focus, and Open IP Standards. This camera is highly compatible with H.264 and MJPEG Compression standards. The sensitivity down of this camera is 0.03 lux. It requires Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC. This camera delivers up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536) and up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720. It is easy to install.
IX30DN8 3.1 MP Day/Night Camera 2.8-8mm Varifocal Lens Features:
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- Megapixel lens, varifocal, 2.8 ~ 8.0 mm, f/1.2 ~ 1.9