Bosch KBE-455V28-21NV, ip outdoor prepackaged, high resolution color camera, 2.8-11mm lens, 24vac 60hz, iva-prepared, Tri-streaming / IP66-rated
The Bosch KBE-455V28-21NV prepackaged outdoor IP color camera includes NBC-455-22P Dinion IP camera, a LTC 3364/50 varifocal lens and a LTC 9215/00 indoor / outdoor mount. The wires are perfectly enclosed within the camera’s body to prevent the cables from being tampered by intruders.
NBC-455-22P Dinion Outdoor IP Camera
Equipped with 1/3-inch color progressive scan CCD image sensor, the NBC-455-22P Dinion IP camera delivers pictures up to 540 TV Lines horizontal resolution. The Digital Signal Processing technology boosts up the camera’s sensitivity to capture sharp and clear pictures. Clarity never goes down even in low-contrast circumstances such as mist, fog and other conditions, thanks to the Auto Black feature. Bandwidth is wisely managed with features such as H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling and multicasting capabilities.
Three videos (two separate H.264 streams and a single M-JPEG stream) can be delivered at the same time. The Intelligence Video Analysis (IVA) makes video monitoring easy no more how many cameras are involved. By incorporating object size filtering and advanced tamper-detection capabilities, the Motion+ video motion analysis provides all essential security. Up to 4 programmable areas can be blocked from the camera’s field-of-view with the privacy masking option. The NBC-455-22P IP camera has 802.1x authentication using rRadius and 3 levels of security. It can be controlled and configured through video cable from anywhere with the Bilinx technology.
The camera is safe from physical impacts and harsh climatic conditions as it has IP66-rated weatherproof and vandal-resistant housing. It has sunshield that protects the camera from direct harsh sunlight and built-in heater and blower to maintain the optimum temperature. With LensWizard feature, the camera automatically detects the attached lens and adjusts accordingly to maintain accurate focusing. The IP camera gets it power from Ethernet cable through Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. In case of power failures, the Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) provides backup power.
LTC 3364/50 Varifocal Lens
The LTC 3364/50 varifocal lens has a focal length of 2.8 to 10 mm. It features DC-iris to control the amount of light entering the lens and maximum aperture stop to ensure perfectly illuminated footage even in dull lighting conditions. Accurate focusing can be achieved with manual focus and zoom control. The LTC 3364/50 lens is protected from physical damages, thanks to its robust construction.
LTC 9215/00 Indoor/Outdoor Mount
The LTC 9215/00 indoor and outdoor mount is constructed out of lightweight aluminum with welded construction for protection. It hides all the cables to prevent intruders from cutting the wires through its tubular feed-through design. The mount offers maximum flexibility to the camera with its 360° swivel head rotates and 180° tilts. It has a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs (9 kg).
- High-resolution camera with a 1/3" color progressive scan CCD image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 540TVL
- Digital Signal Processing technology increases sensitivity
- Auto Black feature enhances the visibility of details in low contrast scenarios such as mist, fog, etc.
- H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling, and multicasting capabilities resourcefully handle bandwidth and storage requirements, while offering high picture quality and resolution
- Tri-stream video feature allows the camera to generate 2 independent H.264 streams and 1 M-JPEG stream at the same time
- M-JPEG video stream offers easy coalition with other JPEG or M-JPEG-compatible video management systems
- Motion+ video motion analysis system is an ideal solution for applications, where scrutiny of basic video content is required
- Motion analysis algorithm functions on pixel change, and incorporates object size filtering capabilities and advanced tamper-detection capabilities
- ONVIF compliant products can exchange live video, audio, metadata, and control information
- Privacy Masking feature with 4 separate programmable privacy zones can be used to block specific parts of a scene
- Supports password security with three 3 levels, 802.1x authentication using a rRadius
- SensUp Dynamic feature improves the sensitivity by increasing the integration time up to 10 times on the CCD
- Heater & Blower used to maintain the internal temperature of the unit
- Sunshield protects the unit from direct sunlight
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- UPS (uninterruptible power source) with PoE to handle power failures
- LensWizard detects lens type automatically and helps to maintain accurate lens focus
- On-Screen Display (OSD) offers simple back focus adjustment and networking