Bosch KBN-455V55-21N, ip indoor prepackaged, high resolution color camera, 5-50mm lens, 24vac 60hz, Tri-streaming / IP66-rated
The Bosch KBN-455V55-21N prepackaged indoor IP color camera includes NBC-455-21P Dinion IP camera, a LTC 3374/50 varifocal lens and a LTC 9215/00 indoor / outdoor mount. The wires are perfectly enclosed within the camera’s body to prevent the cables from being tampered by intruders.
NBC-455-21P Dinion Indoor IP Camera
The NBC-455-21P Dinion IP camera has 1/3-inch color progressive scan CCD image sensor that delivers pictures up to 540 TV Lines horizontal resolution. With tri-streaming capabilities, two separate H.264 streams and a single M-JPEG stream is delivered at the same time. Bandwidth is wisely managed with features such as H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling and multicasting capabilities. The Auto Black feature makes sure the clarity stays up even in low-contrast circumstances such as mist, fog and other conditions. Digital Signal Processing technology boosts up the camera’s sensitivity to capture sharp and clear pictures.
The NBC-455-21P IP camera has 802.1x authentication using rRadius and 3 levels of security. By incorporating object size filtering and advanced tamper-detection capabilities, the Motion+ video motion analysis provides all essential security. Privacy masking allows the user to block specific areas (up to 4 areas) within the field-of-view of camera. With the Bilinx technology installed, it can be controlled and configured through video cable from anywhere. The LensWizard feature automatically detects the attached lens and adjusts accordingly to maintain accurate focusing. Through the Power over Ethernet (PoE) function, the IP camera gets it power from Ethernet cable. In case of power failures, the Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) provides backup power.
LTC 3374/50 Varifocal Lens
The LTC 3374/50 varifocal lens features DC-iris to control the amount of light entering the lens and maximum aperture stop to ensure perfectly illuminated footage even in dull lighting conditions. It has a focal length of 5 to 50 mm and belongs to the 1/3" image sensors format. The LTC 3374/50 lens is protected from physical damages, thanks to its robust construction. With manual focus and zoom control, accurate focusing can be achieved.
LTC 9215/00 Indoor/Outdoor Mount
The LTC 9215/00 hides all the cables to prevent intruders from cutting the wires through its tubular feed-through design. It is made of lightweight aluminum with welded construction that is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. The mount has a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs (9 kg). With 360° swivel head rotates and 180° tilts, it offers maximum flexibility to the camera.
- High-resolution camera with a 1/3" color progressive scan CCD image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 540TVL
- Digital Signal Processing technology increases sensitivity
- Auto Black feature enhances the visibility of details in low contrast scenarios such as mist, fog, etc.
- H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling, and multicasting capabilities resourcefully handle bandwidth and storage requirements, while offering high picture quality and resolution
- Tri-stream video feature allows the camera to generate 2 independent H.264 streams and 1 M-JPEG stream at the same time
- M-JPEG video stream offers easy coalition with other JPEG or M-JPEG-compatible video management systems
- Motion+ video motion analysis system is an ideal solution for applications, where scrutiny of basic video content is required
- Motion analysis algorithm functions on pixel change, and incorporates object size filtering capabilities and advanced tamper-detection capabilities
- ONVIF compliant products can exchange live video, audio, metadata, and control information
- Privacy Masking feature with 4 separate programmable privacy zones can be used to block specific parts of a scene
- Supports password security with three 3 levels, 802.1x authentication using a rRadius
- SensUp Dynamic feature improves the sensitivity by increasing the integration time up to 10 times on the CCD
- Heater & Blower used to maintain the internal temperature of the unit
- Sunshield protects the unit from direct sunlight
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- UPS (uninterruptible power source) with PoE to handle power failures
- LensWizard detects lens type automatically and helps to maintain accurate lens focus
- On-Screen Display (OSD) offers simple back focus adjustment and networking