HD Resolution, of 720p60 for amazing image quality, useful digital zoom, HD-TVI HD BNC output, plus CVBS analog BNC output
KT&C 720p HD-TVI Bullet
The KT&C KEZ-c1BR28V12IR is a bullet camera that records video at superlative HD resolution of 720p at 60 fps. It has multi-compatibility and works with almost any type of wire. It features a 1/3″ CMOS sensor with progressive scan and native light sensitivity of 0.001 lux. With IR LEDs provided on the camera, it provides a night vision range of 164 feet.
This bullet camera from KT&C work with almost any type of wire and the positioning distance depends on the wire used. It can be installed at a distance of up to 1500 feet on standard RG59 coax, longer distances on RG6 and up to 500 on one pair from a Cat5e cable. To make this camera suitable for outdoor use, it is constructed in compliance to IP66 rating.
Superior Image Quality
This camera is capable of recording HD videos and provides powerful digital zooming capability. Its Smart IR feature automatically adjusts the exposure level to deliver required IR brightness. Its Digital Wide Dynamic Range compensates for bright or unbalanced lighted scenes. 3D Noise Reduction improves low light picture quality and Programmable Back Light Compensation (BLC) and Highlight Suppression Back Light Compensation (HSBLC) help in further enhancing the image.
KEZ-c1BR28V12IR 720p HD-TVI Bullet Features:
- Superlative HD resolution of 720p60 for amazing image quality and useful digital zoom
- HD-TVI HD BNC output, plus CVBS analog BNC output
- Operation over ‘almost any’ wire: Up to 1500 feet on standard RG59 coax longer distances on RG6, Up to 500 on one pair from a Cat5e cable (using optional KA-HDBAL1 balun pair).
- 1/3″ progressive scan CMOS sensor with .001 lux native light sensitivity
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range to handle challenging of bright or unbalanced lighting conditions
- Digital slow shutter (Sens-Up) low light enhancement (Use of more than 2~4X enhancement should be limited to select applications.)
- True Day/Night zero light operating range of 164 feet or more (depending on scene reflectivity) from IR LED
- Smart IR automatic exposure level adjust to achieve the desired IR brightness despite reflections and bright spots
- Easy mounting using 3-Axis positioning for convenient wall or ceiling mounting
- Local 5-axis joystick inside access cover
- Up-the-cable control from OMNI EZHD recorders (or other compatible Coaxitron® control equipment)
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range for bright or unbalanced scenelighting conditions
- Programmable Back Light Compensation (BLC) and Highlight Suppression Back Light Compensation (HSBLC)
- Adjustable 3D Noise Reduction to increase low light picture clarity andconserve DVR HDD disk space
- Privacy masking for 8 configurable zones
- Lens shading compensation for even exposure out to the lens periphery
- 2.8~12mm F=1.4 Varifocal Megapixel lens to capture the desired field of view (78Degree~28Degree FOV)
- 12VDC operation with low (500mA) current draw
- IP66weather resistant, vandal resistant construction
- Operating temperature range of -4Degree F~140Degree F