KEZ-c2BR28V12XIR Outdoor 1080p HD-TVI Bullet 2.8-12MM IR UTC Control, Digital Wide Dynamic Range for bright or unbalanced scenelighting conditions
Regular Price $ 244.05 incl.VATOn sale price $ 207.44 incl.VAT
KT&C Outdoor 1080p HD-TVI Bullet 2.8-12MM IR UTC Control
The KT&C KEZ-c2BR28V12XIR is a bullet surveillance camera that is capable of recording videos at 1080p Superlative HD resolution. It features IR UTC control OMNI EZHD and other similar control equipment. It has a 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor with 0.01 lux native light sensitivity and has a night vision range of 164 feet with Super Beam IR LEDs.
This bullet camera can work with almost any type of wire and its installation distance varies with the type of wire use. It provides an installation distance of up to 1500 feet on standard RG59 coax longer distances on RG6 and up to 500 on one pair from a Cat5e cable.
Ultimate Recording Features
This bullet camera records videos at 1080p Superlative HD resolution. It has digital zooming capability that provides clearer picture of subjects that are far in the frame. 120dB True Wide Dynamic Range handles the most challenging conditions of bright or unbalanced lighted scenes. The Smart IR feature is included to automatically adjust the exposure level and produce desired IR brightness levels. Programmable Back Light Compensation (BLC) and Highlight Suppression Back Light Compensation (HSBLC) and 3D Noise Reduction improves low light picture quality. Super Beam IR LED provides a night vision range of 164 feet.
KEZ-c2BR28V12XIR Outdoor 1080p HD-TVI Bullet 2.8-12MM IR UTC Control Features:
- Superlative HD resolution of 1080p30 for amazing image quality and useful digital zoom
- HD-TVI HD BNC output, plus CVBS analog BNC output
- Operation over 'almost any’ wire: Up to 1500 feet on standard RG59 coax longer distances on RG6, Up to 500 on one pair from a Cat5e cable (using optional KA-HDBAL1 balun pair).
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor with .01 lux native light sensitivity
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range to handle the most challenging of bright or unbalanced lighting conditions
- Digital slow shutter (Sens-Up) low light enhancement (Use of more than 2~4X enhancement should be limited to select applications.)
- True Day/Night zero light operating range of 164 feet or more (depending on scene reflectivity) from Super Beam IR LED
- Smart IR automatic exposure level adjust to achieve the desired IR brightness despite reflections and bright spots
- Easy mounting using 3-Axis positioning for convenient wall or ceiling mounting
- Simple and easy to use OSD setup menu: Local 5-axis joystick inside access cover
- Up-the-cable control from OMNI EZHD recorders (or other compatible Coaxitron® control equipment)
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range for bright or unbalanced scenelighting conditions
- Programmable Back Light Compensation (BLC) and Highlight Suppression Back Light Compensation (HSBLC)
- Adjustable 3D + 2D Noise Reduction to increase low light picture clarity andconserve DVR HDD disk space
- Privacy masking for 8 configurable zones
- Lens shading compensation for even exposure out to the lens periphery
- 2.8~12mm F=1.4 Varifocal 3 Megapixel lens to capture the desired field of view (92Degree~38Degree FOV)
- 12VDC operation with low (under 600mA) current draw
- IP66weather resistant, vandal resistant construction
- Operating temperature range of -4DegreeF ~140Degree F
- CVBS Service Video output for convenient installation, and ease of service