- Sony 1/3” Super HAD CCD II
- 600TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Built-in 20 Infrared IR LEDs 850nm
- Max. 80ft Long Distances Visibility at Night
- Fixed Iris IR Corrective Board Lens (3.6mm Standard)
- IR Reflection Free with Special Front Glass
- Digital Day & Night
- Outstanding Durability with IP67
- DC12V Power
The KT&C KPC-NSP301NU IR bullet camera is equipped with Sony 1/3″ Super HAD CCD II, 20 infrared LED units, a corrective board lens, and IP-67 enclosure. The Sony 1/3″ Super HAD CCD II provides crystal clear photos at 600 TV Lines.
The weather proof shell is 67 Ingress Protected, giving it outstanding durability. It can withstand dust, rain and can be submerged in water up to 1 meter.
The image sensor also offers the digital day & night feature, which will record in color during the day and in monochrome at night. The LEDs produce an infrared light with a range up to 20 meters. This allows the camera to record in completely dark settings, or 0 lux.
In some cameras, the infrared light reflects off the glass in front of the lens and causes obscurity. The KPC-NSP301NU comes with a special front glass making it IR reflection-free.