If you have multiple PCs hooked up to your security system, you would typically need a separate monitor, mouse, keyboard, and speaker set up. With a KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch, however, you can consolidate your PCs’ operation and be in control of all of them using only one monitor, one mouse, one keyboard, and one speaker system. 2-port switches are extremely affordable and will provide you with more desktop space and the ability to easily switch between PCs. Some of the more advanced models may also include USB connectivity to give users the option to share peripherals.
All Systems, CCTV Accessories, KVM Switch
TRENDnet TK-207K 2-PORT USB KVM SWITCH
- 2-port KVM switch with VGA and USB connections to computers
- Device monitoring with Auto-Scan and audible feedback
- High quality 2048 x 1536 resolution for a crisp display
- Support most operating systems and advance mouse designs
- All required cabling included