4 Channel True H.264 Real-Time Standalone DVR, Hardware H.264 Compression, Real-time Recording, VGA Max Resolution, Powerful CMS , iPhone/Blackberry/Android Support
Regular Price $ 494.01 incl.VATOn sale price $ 419.91 incl.VAT
What is a security surveillance system without dual stream 120/120 live/record real-time video? Get it in a standalone DVR with true hardware H.264 video compression and higher recording frame rates, along with 4-channel D1 real-time recording.
This DVR packs all the hardware you need in a slim profile. Start with 1280 x 1024 maximum video out resolution displayed on TV, CCTV, or VGA monitor. Add RS-485 PTZ control via mouse and 4/1 audio in/out with adjustable volume. Rely on 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet supporting fixed IP, DHCP, or DDNS addressing. Choose your backup destination, because this unit accommodates USB, DVD-RW, and external USB HDD, along with 2 internal SATA HDDs that provide up to 4TB storage.
Choose the stability of the Embedded Linux operating system. Expect the robust Central Management System Software to meet your entire project requirements, including scheduled network backups, quadruple display live/search, event mappers, and picture-in-picture.
- Hardware H.264 Compression
- Real-time Recording (D1 Real-time Recoding for 4 Channel DVR)
- Independent Resolution, Frame, Quality Setup
- Gigabit Ethernet, Free DDNS, IE, MAC client
- VGA Resolution Max 1280 x 1024
- Max 2 internal SATA HDD (4TB Max)
- Powerful CMS (Max. 1024CH, Scheduled Network Backup, Quadruple Display Live/Search, E-Map, Event Mapper, PIP)
- Backup via USB, DVD-RW, External USB HDD
- Mirror Recording for Fault Tolerance
- HDD PC View
- iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Symbian support