Exterior Digital Keypad with Radio Receiver; Accepts 480 entry codes, 480 block code transmitters; RF frequency: 318 MHz
The Model AKR-1 Exterior Digital Keypad with Radio Receiver is a digital keyless entry system designed for access control applications. The keypad is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure that can be mounted to a pedestal or bolted directly to a wall. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics.
Up to 480 entry codes, from 1 to 6 digits in length, can be programmed. They can activate either, or both, of the relay outputs.
Up to four sets of block coded MegaCode transmitters (up to 480 transmitters total) can be used to gain access through the AKR-1's built-in radio receiver. Each transmitter can be individually suspended or re-activated. Four facility codes can be programmed to identify each block of transmitters. A Radio Test Mode is provided for testing transmitters and detecting radio interference. Programming of individual (non-block coded) transmitters is not supported by the AKR-1.
- Self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities
- Rugged, cast aluminum enclosure for indoor or outdoor mounting on a wall or pedestal
- Built-in radio receiver
- Four independent outputs and timers: two form C relays and two solid-state open collector outputs
- Accepts 480 entry codes, 480 block code transmitters, plus one fully supervised Model MGT safety edge transmitter
- Two LED indicators show system status
- Key operating features include: door sense input; inhibit input; request-to-exit input; alarm shunt output; timed anti-passback; and keypad lockout
- Down light illuminates whenever keypad is used
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- 4" W x 7" H x 3" D