Bosch MIC-IP-PS-115 MIC IP Power Supply, 115 V AC, 50/60 Hz; for MIC550 and MIC612 Series, IVA-Enabled, Bosch IP Technology
The Bosch MIC-IP-PS-115 MIC IP-Enabled Power Supply Unit with integrated Bosch IP technology provides connections for power, telemetry, and video for the Bosch MIC550 & MIC612 cameras. It features IVA-enabled, integrated Bosch IP technology and provides video and control over IP for the cameras. The PSU (Power Supply Unit) lets you install your camera in a variety of locations, including in low-voltage areas, and allows for mobile applications. It is UL, CE, and FCC approved and supports 50/60 Hz input.The PSU housing is IP67-rated for high tolerance to vibration / shock for both indoor and outdoor installations, and has slots for optional cards such as the 8-channel alarm card including washer pump drive (MIC-ALM, sold separately). The PSU comes with a built-in encoder providing DVD-like quality H.264 video at up to 25/30 ips over IP networks. It provides dual streaming (2 independently configurable video streams) and bidirectional audio communication in addition to video streaming, and supports Bosch VCA algorithms. Moreover, the unit comes in an RAL 9010 (pure white) with sand finish.
- MIC power supply with IVA-enabled, integrated Bosch IP technology provides video and control over IP for MIC550, MIC550IR, and MIC612 cameras
- Easy-to-install, IP67-rated enclosure has high tolerance to vibration/shock for both indoor and outdoor installations
- Supports optional, user-installed Bosch Ethernet fiber optic
- NTCIP and ONVIF conformant encoder
- Local Storage on SD or SDHC Card
- H.264 Compression