Bosch NDN-498V09-22IPS, ip flexidome, 2x day/night, 1/3-inch, 9-22mm, h.264, ntsc, poe, iva factory installed, surface mt, sd card slot, Vandal-resistant Enclosure
The Bosch NDN-498V09-22IPS FlexiDome day and night IP dome camera is installed with 1/3-inch progressive scan CCD sensor and 9 to 22 mm lens inside a rugged vandal-resistant body. Thanks to the 20-bit image processing technology with 2x-dynamic range, it delivers amazing video quality and high-speed image processing. Unusual lighting conditions won’t be a trouble for delivering first class output quality. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) makes the footage evenly illuminated by adjusting the exposure level and the Smart backlight compensation creates a perfectly exposed video even in heavily illuminated background.
The Bosch NDN-498V06-22IPS has the capacity to deliver three videos at the same time, two H.264 streams and one H.264 stream. It has RJ-45 video connection for delivering network videos. This IP dome camera features audio ports that support two-way communication. Even with many video outputs delivered at once, video monitoring can be very easy and simple with the Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA). Security is tightened with motion detection and privacy masking options.
- Vandal-resistant, network dome camera suitable for day & night operation
- 1/3" progressive scan CCD offers reduced motion blur
- 2.8-10mm varifocal lens for variable field of coverage
- 20-bit digital signal and image processing reveal details in video image
- Automatically switches modes for day/night operation
- NightSense feature along with SensUp dynamic increases the FlexiDome2X Day/Night IP camera's sensitivity to view in up to 0.0099 lux in monochrome
- 2X-Dynamic engine reproduces images with wide dynamic range
- SmartBLC feature improves backlit images
- Offers Autoblack feature for low-contrast scenes
- Programmable private masking to mask up to four different parts of a scene
- Secured access with password protection
- Full support for iSCSI recording
- Includes H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling, and multicasting capabilities