Bosch NDN-921V03-IP, ip flexidome, hd 720p, day/night, 3-9mm, h.264, audio, poe, iva installed, recessed mt, sd card slot, 15-Bit Digital Signal Processing
Regular Price $ 1,135.39 incl.VATOn sale price $ 965.08 incl.VAT
The Bosch NDN-921V03-IP is a FlexiDome day and night IP dome camera with 1/3-inch progressive scan CCD sensor and 3 to 9 mm lens enclosed within a vandal-resistant housing. It supports multicasting, internet streaming and iSCSI recording but no matter how many videos are delivered, monitoring is made easy with the Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA). Audio ports for supporting two-way communication are provided with this IP dome camera.
The Bosch NDN-921V03-IP camera delivers amazing video quality and high-speed image processing, thanks to the 15-bit image processing technology with XF dynamic range. The Smart backlight compensation creates a perfectly exposed video even in heavily illuminated background and the Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) minimizes the amount of noise present in the footage. Privacy masking option allows the user to block specific areas within the footage to maintain secrecy.
- 1/3" HD CCD sensor delivers high-resolution 720p video streaming in HD format
- 15-bit digital signal processing technology to improve the sensitivity
- XF dynamic technology to double the dynamic range, thus providing detailed images
- SmartBLC adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light source
- H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling, and multicasting capabilities resourcefully handle bandwidth and storage requirements, while offering good picture quality with resolution
- Tri-stream video feature allows the camera to generate 2 independent H.264 streams and 1 MJPEG stream at the same time
- MJPEG video stream offers easy coalition with other JPEG or MJPEG-compatible video management systems
- ONVIF compliant – network video products can exchange live video, audio, metadata, and control information
- Offers clear images even in low-light conditions by increasing the IR sensitivity