NUUO Titan NVR
Enterprise Linux Standalone NVR, 5 Mp Recording Resolution, Support up to 16 cameras,Support Megapixel/H.264 camera, Web-based live view
The NUUO Titan NVR permits high flexibility in camera selection and is ideal for large facilities or sites that are spread over sizeable areas. Camera flexibility is a result of the Titan NVR being ONVIF Compatible. ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) is an industry forum that is working to develop a standard that permits interoperability between IP-based physical security products regardless of manufacturer. The Titan is compatible with 50 IP producers and 1,310 camera models.
The Titan Network Video Recorder has high (250 Mbps) throughput rates (the ability to process a large amount of data and several jobs simultaneously), supporting up to 64 channel/5 Megapixel security cameras and is able to stream up to 192 camera connections. The Titan NVR does not rely on video capture hardware, but instead uses special software with a Linux embedded operating system found on a very small chip. Supporting both Windows or Mac operating systems, the Titan records video and audio data in a digital format and the information is sent to a disk drive, USB flash drive, memory card or other mass storage device.
- Linux Embedded
- Support 50 brands of IP manufacturers and over 1,310 camera models
- ONVIF Compatible
- Record up to 64 megapixel cameras
- High throughput supporting up to 64 x 5 Megapixel cameras
- Support up to 10 Megapixel single camera
- NUUO Command Chain Technology
- Dual gigabit Ethernet ports
- Stream up to 192 camera connections
- Available in Tower and Rackmount version