NVR recorders are needed for IP CCTV cameras because they are generally more powerful than their DVR counterpart with increased processing power and more storage space. These network video recorders use built-in software to record from the IP cameras to hard disk drives. Each NVR usually have a list of supported cameras for the recorder. With the introduction of two IP standards, the compatibility list for these NVR has greatly expanded.
For IP technology, these 32 channel Network Video Recorders (NVR) offer a large-scale option for recording and storing megapixel images. The 32 Channel NVR System is engineered to support large systems of cameras and perform under a heavy volume processing and high fidelity data. These NVRs will support multiple large capacity hard drives for scalable video storage space. Additionally, using Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities lets you power the cameras using the same cable that is used for data so there’s less cables that need to be plugged into a nearby outlet. PoE also makes it easy to install cameras in awkward places. A 32 channel NVR can connect up to 32 IP cameras, which will provide good coverage for medium to large sized businesses. 2MCCTV has all the equipment you will need and we can provide technical help from certified technicians.
32 Channel NVRs
Uniview NVR304-32S-P16 32 Channel 4 HDD NVR
- Support Ultra265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- 32-channel input
- Plug & Play with 16 independent PoE network interfaces
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
- Support HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
- Up to 8 Megapixels resolution recording
- 4 SATA HDDs, up to 10TB for each HDD
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Support cloud upgrade