Security Cameras, IP Cameras, IP Bullet Cameras
Geovision GV-EBL4702-2F 4MP H.265 Super Low Lux WDR Pro IR Bullet IP Camera
The Target Bullet Camera is a lightweight camera designed for outdoor environments. It adheres to the IP67 standard and has full protection against dust and jets of water. The camera can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. The camera is capable of providing a color live view not only in near darkness but also under contrasting light intensities with its super low lux CMOS image sensor and WDR pro.
- 1/3″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Smart streaming
- Text overlay
- Tampering alarm
- 3D noise reduction
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V8.7.0 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- The power adapter can be purchased upon request.
- It’s required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.