Geovision GV-LPR Software for 2 Lane
- Control up to 255 units of GV-DSP LPR, PC-based GV-DVR LPR / VMS LPR and Edge GV-IP LPR Camera
- Up to 8 recognition channels per GV-DVR LPR / GV-VMS LPR
- Up to 100,000 vehicle data supported
- Up to 100 Web browser connections
- Multiple vehicles assigned to a single user available
- Import / export of vehicle data in Access or Excel file format
- Vehicle hotlist to identify stolen vehicles or other vehicles of interest
- Parking lot management to control vehicle access, the maximum stay time and number of vehicles allowed
- GV-ASWeb to remotely configure and access GV-ASManager’s configurations, database, snapshots and recordings
- GV-Access mobile app to remotely open LPR lanes and access live view
- UI languages supported: English, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
GeoVision’s License Plate Recognition is an effective and low-maintenance solution to ensure the security of parking lots, which are prone to crimes due to isolated and unstaffed corners. In addition to providing high-resolution video monitoring, the LPR solution can detect and recognize vehicle license plates upon motion or I/O trigger.
When a GV-LPR device — Edge GV-IP LPR Camera , GV-DSP LPR, or PC-based GV-DVR LPR / VMS LPR — detects or recognizes license plates in video sources, it sends the LPR results to the access control system GV-ASManager. Access can be granted when the detected license plate numbers match the vehicles registered in GV-ASManager’s database. Alarm notifications and playing back LPR results are also supported.