Geovision GV-VD8700 8MP H.265 Face Recognition Low Lux WDR IR Vandal Proof IP Dome
GV-VD8700 Vandal Proof IP Dome camera features cutting-edge face recognition technology that allows users to identify important personnel from its database, on the fly. Up to 10,000 face profiles can be defined in the camera’s database, and also categorized to meet various corporate needs, such as facilitating customer service or security management and more. The camera’s face recognition mechanism is effective for a distance of up to 4 m (13.12 ft) while able to identify up to 10 persons simultaneously. With a recognition time of within 2 seconds, it can quickly identify VIP guests and / or potential intruders. When integrated with GV-VMS, GV-VD8700’s face recognition can be used to trigger alerts according to the predefined rules, thereby providing an improved, reliable security management.
As an outdoor camera, GV-VD8700 is designed with IK10 vandal resistance and IP66 ingress protection. The camera can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high-quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. For night operations, the camera is equipped with an IR effective distance of up to 40 m (131.23 ft). Its WDR and Backlight Compensation allow the camera to detect faces in environments with drastic light contrast.
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.04 lux
- Triple streams from H.265 and H.264
- Up to 30 fps at 3840 x 2160
- Vandal resistance (IK10)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- Megapixel varifocal lens
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- IR distance up to 40 m (131 ft)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- One sensor input and digital output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- One-way audio
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Face recognition
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, and Android
- 3 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GV-VD8700|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.geovision.com.tw|
|Product Name||8MP H.265 Face Recognition Low Lux WDR IR Vandal Proof IP Dome|
|Product Type||Network Camera|
|Night Vision Distance||131.23 ft|
|Number of IR LEDs||20|
|Display & Graphics|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Effective Camera Resolution||8 Megapixel|
|Maximum Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Minimum Focal Length||3.30 mm|
|Maximum Focal Length||12 mm|
|Network & Communication|
|Placement||Junction Box Mount|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.65 lb|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|