- XProtect Professional 8.0 Base License
- Compatible w/ 839 IP Cameras
- 25000 Customer Installations
- Flexible Remote Access
- Tailored for IT Environments
Over 25,000 customers already trust Milestone’s XProtect Professional software to manage their surveillance systems. The XProtect Professional 8.0 Base License (XPPBL) allows one server to manage 64 Internet protocol (IP) cameras. Users can tailor their system to their needs by choosing from the vast number of products that the XPPBL supports: over 1,000 IP video cameras, encoders and DVRs from more than 79 manufacturers.
Access your video over the Internet via computer or smartphone. View from two independent streams: live and recorded. Navigate recorded video smoothly with Sequence Explorer. Compress video as MPEG4 AGP, MxPEG, H.264, MJPEG or MPEG4. Motion detection and privacy masking are also built-in.
Ease of Operation
Control cameras intuitively with simple overlay buttons in camera view or choose from the many pan tilt zoom (PTZ) presets. Monitor one consolidated alarm list to verify alarms in an instant. Quickly scan for suspicious changes in video using Smart Search, then export the videos and send them to authorities with ease.
Add hardware with automated methods like Universal Plug and Play and then configure both hardware and video with simple configuration wizards. Bulk configuration options even let you change options for many devices in one swoop.
- Compatible with more than 839 different IP-based video camera and encoder products (MJPEG and MPEG4) from over 79 different manufacturers
- Support ONVIF and PSIA compliant cameras and devices
- MPEG4 AGP, MxPEG and H.264, besides MJPEG and MPEG4
- Proven in daily operation in more than 25,000 customer installations worldwide
- Achieved on standard computer equipment by utilizing powerful multi-threaded technology
- Reach your video surveillance data from any location at any time using a desktop computer, laptop or PDA
- Integrates with Microsoft Windows authentication and authorization. Runs as a Windows service or an application
- Deliver authentic video proof to public authorities or for internal investigations
- The IP approach is the foundation of tomorrow available today
- Ongoing product enhancements give you long-term returns on your surveillance investment