The Qnap VS-12156U-RP Pro 12-drive NVR offers maximum 48TB physical storage (using 4TB hard drives) with hot-swappable RAID technology for high data redundancy. This NVR is capable of H.264, MxPEG, MPEG-4, and M-JPEG recording from up to 64 IP cameras.
It features a powerful Quad-core Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of DDR3 memory, this enterprise-grade NVR delivers high performance with a throughput of 450 Mb/s for recording and smooth playback of multiple megapixel cameras. Moreover, the HDMI output and hardware decoder of this NVR provide the ability to deliver up to 300 fps full HD local display.
This Linux-based recorder saves power, is less vulnerable to virus attacks, and enables quick and easy deployment of multiple NVRs. It is designed with the user in mind, offering simple and intuitive setup in 6 steps. Coupled with powerful performance and stability, this solution is tailor-made for enterprise surveillance needs.
The NVR can be set up in 6 simple steps via the local display or Web-based interface (Internet Explorer). All the system configurations, monitoring, and playback features of the NVR can be managed by the Web-based interface.
VS-12156U-RP Pro 56-Ch 12-bay Redundant Power VGA with NVR Features:
- Complete recording features
- Megapixel recording (up to 10-megapixel)
- Dual display mode
- Dynamic E-map
- Video search by date and time, timeline, and event
- Intelligent video analytics (IVA)
- Multi-view playback from multiple NVR servers
- Real-time digital watermarking for recording
- Advanced event management
- Real-time SMS and email alert
- VMobile surveillance app: Remote monitoring of IP cameras by Android phones, iPhone,
iPad, iPod touch, and Windows PDA phones
- Trouble-free installation
- Linux-embedded, highly reliable standalone NVR
- Advanced RAID with hot-swappable hard drives design
- Online RAID capacity expansion and online RAID level migration
- UPS support for 24/7 service
- Intelligent automatic power on after power recovery