Rosslare Security AY-K20B
Selectable Output Formats, Wiegand 26 Bit, Clock & Data, Excellent Rfid, Card Read Range, Up to 80 mm
Rosslare’s AY-K20B is a powerful RFID proximity card reader of 125 KHz cards and tags, featuring multi-format output and an excellent read range. The reader supports both standard EM and Rosslare Format cards, and is highly flexible with behavior control options. With a sleek design and a tough UV-resistant and water-resistant casing, the AY-K20B is equally suited to indoor and outdoor use.
AY-K20B Micro Mullion Multi Format Proximity Reader Features:
- Selectable output formats: Wiegand 26 Bit, Clock & Data and RS-232
- Excellent RFID card read range up to 80 mm (3.15″).
- Wide range operating voltage: 5 to 16 VDC.
- 60 cm (23.6″) shielded interface cable.
- Backed by Rosslare’s International Guarantee and service with ISO9001 (Certified TUV Rhineland) level business and manufacturing operations.
- RF Modulation: ASK at 125 kHz.
- Internal sounder with external control option.
- Tri-color LED with external control inputs.
- External reader Hold control.
- Optical wall tamper detection.
- Water-resistant with epoxy potting (IP65) suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Made of tough polycarbonate UV-resistant plastic.
- Comes with mounting template for easier installation.